Saturday 1 May 2010

Inspiration




One of things I struggle with in fashion (and life)is taking risks. I, like most other people, worry what people think of me, of what I'm wearing etc. and it affects decisions in my wardrobe. It's something that frustrates me, coz most people walk around worrying what other people think anyways, and haven't got time to ponder my look or accessories, but I never said this fear mde any sense!Chloe is one of those amazing women in film who is not classically pretty, in her thirties and apologises for nothing. She's a true inspiration coz she does what she wants with confidence and insouciance.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you!!! I have the same problem too. and when i see people taking risks whether it is fashion or otherwise, they look amazing and confident! i wish i was mre brave. Brave enough to not just blend in.

    ReplyDelete