Sunday 18 July 2010

LDN









Yesterday I came through to London to see one of my best friends from Uni. As with all great friends, the chemistry was still there and it felt like no time had passed (although it's been 5 years). We did a few touristy things, but mainly just hung out and had an amazing day.I meant to wear a hat, but it was too frickin windy, so I had no desire to spend my day chasing my hat into traffic! The outfit above also took me from sight-seeing, to dinner to the bar, so top marks for versatlity! I'm away on holiday tomorrow and will try my best to blog whilst there! Hopefully, it will be successful, but otherwise see you in 2 weeks!

Dree xx
ps: the last pic was of the Mulberry display window. I stood staring at it for ages and included it simply coz it was fierce.
cardie Mango
shirt urban outfitters
skirt urban outfitters
shoes office
bag Louis vuitton
sunglasses Ray ban

No comments:

Post a Comment