Friday 26 November 2010

Fair Isle

Image 1 of ASOS Reversed Jacquard Knitted Jacket



I've only just emerged from under my duvet! It's so cold in the UK and set to get even colder....:(. If there's one thing about winter that I do like, it's the warm snuggly Fair Isle print- doesn't it just conjure up images of skiing and hot chocolate? I saw this jumper on Asos and suspect it has to be added to the winter arsenal! What can't you guys live without this xmas?

Dree xx

ps: I cannot recommend 'The Beautiful Fall' enough!

2 comments:

  1. I just can't get enough chunky knits.. Its already freezing in belgium too:( Wish ugs were more fashionable cuz my feet are freezing off:)
    Love this sweater though!the collar is great!

    Im gonna follow you! Your blog is a great read and I like your style:)
    Hope you visit and follow me back:)

    love
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!!!! :) cool blog! im a new follower :)

    Look my blog and if you like it.. follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx :)

    sBt

    ReplyDelete