Saturday 2 October 2010

Make Up








Decided to do a slightly different kind of post today exploring my make-up obsessed side! I'm a true makeup junkie but weirdly don't wear that much from day to day; however I've got some go-to products that I keep returning to year after year:


From left to right:
1) Guerlain terracotta bronzer in Indian bronze: lovely shimmer(no glitter present and brilliant when applied to the apples of the cheeks)
2) Armani Fluid Sheer: perfect way to get a glow in seconds.A must have for night outs.
3)Clinique lash power mascara long wear formula: nothing takes this off! amazing for everyday
4)Mac translucent powder: this is the first powder I've tried which doesn't look like stage makeup- gives a slightly glowing finish as well!
5)YSL Africa eye palette: what I'm wearing in the photo: great dense pigments
6)Nars blush in Orgasm: seriously suits everyone with a slight shimmer which isn't too much for everyday use!

I'm still learning how to apply makeup and would love to know what products you guys swear by! Thoughts?

Dree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment