Wednesday 30 June 2010

Baby, you did a bad, bad thing.....











When I get dressed I usually choose one item which fits my mood/circumstance and then build a look around the item. The look doesn't always work, but I try to include the one item,whether it's a piece of jewelry or a pair of trousers. Do you guys do that? The central item in this outfit was the House of Holland tights- they're so tongue in cheek and sexy that the rest of the outfit had to be sultry and a little messed up. I'm also back to considering bold lips- what do you guys think?

Dree xx
top H&M
tights House of Holland for Pretty Polly
shoes kurt geiger
bracelet Asos

6 comments:

  1. totally in love with those tights. may have to buy some too. heard they r very sheer tho so rip easily. what do you think?

    chek out my blog and if you like it, i would appreciate a follow.
    PASTIME BLISS
    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just got them, so not sure about the longevity! the black parts are quite thick though, so hopefully the sheer bits won't tear....I'd be gutted!
    Dree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tights are amazing! and yea I think bold lips would look good with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tights
    I've just found your blog...so lovely!
    i will come back soon...
    take a look on my blog if you want
    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saucy minx wear. Nice to see how the tights spice up an (relatively) otherwise sedate outfit...Genius!

    ReplyDelete