Monday 28 June 2010

Miami Vice










I must say that I love blazers and will never tire of a structured (but not exaggerated) shoulder. They look great and are such a wardrobe staple for when a denim jacket is too casual or when an outfit needs smartening up. I slipped this one over yet another jumpsuit and decided to dust off my old casio watch and start wearing it again. I had a total moment in the garden where I'm pouting and looking all serious and my animals are frollicking around in the background. Ahhh, when real life intervenes!

Dree xx
blazer topshop
jumpsuit urban outfitters
clogs topshop
sunglasses rayban
ring asos
watch casio

bracelets assorted (ie I don't remember!)

1 comment:

  1. I also love blazerss they're like my favorite things to wear! Cute jumpsuit :)

    ReplyDelete