Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Row

I decided to do a post highlighting the Olsen Twin's high end fashion line. Now, I've got lots of respect for these two moguls, who have successfully turned a monopoly on the tween market into a credible and amazing fashion line. I also love how these girls appear to love clothes and style themselves- not something you find very often with multi-millionaires. They've come a long way from the Full House days and they continue to inspire me.

Dree xx

ps: trying to decide what to take with me for my minibreak- why is it harder to pack for short breaks?

2 comments:

  1. I love the olsen twins I always have! Their style is awesome too! look at those shades great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you're so cute.
    I love your blog, take a look on mine
    http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/
    Follow me if you like it.
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete