Thursday 17 June 2010

Ooh la la!


This weekend I'm heading off on a mini-break and am so excited! I'm having trouble creating a 'capsule wardrobe' which works and have managed to narrow the selection down to three piles! :s I know, I know, but it's so hard to pick and choose! anywho, me and the boy are heading to Torquay, aka the English Riviera and I'll be taking loads of snaps! Will post them when I get back!In the meantime, I wanted to show you my new hat; those who know me know I've got a love/hate relationship with hats, but I couldn't resist this one!
Dree xx

hat H&M
ring Asos
bodysuit american apparel




2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE AND LOVE your hat

    <3
    nicoletta
    http://thescentofobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to buy that hat! lol but very cute! I love your ring too :)

    ReplyDelete