Tuesday 29 June 2010

Red, White and Blue





Today I quickly took some pics before I ran out to do some errands...I was all set to go when the heavens opened and cream brogues became less of a good idea! Also, silk scarves don't react well when wet, so up the stairs I went for a more subdued outfit (just a tshirt and flats- not terribly exciting). Just looking over the past photos I can finally decide that my style varies from girly to androgynous to rock and roll with a few stops in between. anyways, I'll stop rambling! have a great day guys!
Dree xx

top all saints
denim leggings urban outfitters
brogues topshop
scarf mcqueen
sunglasses rayban
chain topshop (or possibly miss selfridge)

4 comments:

  1. I love your scarf and the jeans legging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, cool blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dree! You´re so cool, you´re really the only one who said i should leave the dress like it is :D in your last post you were wearing a golden watch, where did u get it from?! I´m searching for one for such a long time :)

    greetz from Berlin

    http://katjushadawaiii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks sooo good !

    xoxo Nat

    life-by-nat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete